Sunday, December 23, 2007

Talk about a NEW GUY!!!!

Just what the web needs...another blog.  I'm Greg; a saxophonist, composer and arranger and I'll be sharing various and sundry observations about music and life.  

I just came in from a run, it is miserable-warm outside (I'm from the midwest...bring the snow!) I am training for a 1/2 marathon in a few months.  I like the half because it doesn't take over your life like a full marathon can.  Here is a link to an interesting entry about runner musicians from a great blog Bottomless Cup.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Greg,
In our B.U. jazz class we never got around discussing authors. Of course Alice Munroe and Margaret Atwood and John Irving too, these are my forever authors. I have also added Rhushdie (Midnight's Children) and Naguib Mahfouz (his Cairo trilogy).

Gregory Dudzienski said...

Thanks for dropping by S! I need to check out some Rhushdie. Mahfouz is a new name for me. I'll check it out!
G